You’re thinking about doing lion/dragon dance. So, just do it already — SIGN-UP! But, if you need more reasons, here are 10 to help you say, “Yes!” to lion/dragon dance with Gund Kwok.
1. Become stronger and more flexible! You’ll gain 20+ workout buddies who won’t let you quit.
2. Eat, eat & eat lots of food — after practice, random hang-outs, and GK parties. Be prepared!
3. Compete with the men and be as good as they are!
4. Film a movie or TV scene with Matt Damon, Kevin Spacey, and Samantha Brown…not to name-drop or anything 😛
5. Need a space to yell and scream? We do a LOT of it here. The louder, the better.
6. Have everyone think you are badass because you will be one.
7. Clothing swaps. We like to get together and swap clothes that actually fit Asian women.
8. Built-in sisterhood. Have your own group of cheerleaders following you everywhere.
9. Have bragging rights to doing something none of your friends can do.
10. Finally — and, most important — become powerful in everything you do. Live a bigger life!
Please follow and like us: